Driving toward solutions — successfully navigate your business through times of uncertainty
Be part of the online CIPD HR Business Partnering Conference.
Disruptions and changes aren’t new to the business landscape. However, the depth and reach of the impact of the pandemic and Brexit are incomparable. Organisations have been fundamentally altered in the way they operate and the way their people work. As a result, the strategic role of HR Business Partners is more critical than ever.
If you are a current or inspiring HRBP join us online this April. Learn how to nurture the skills necessary to be able to help your business through the difficult transition into a post-covid environment and new political landscape. Gain insights to better guide your leaders towards an effective recovery plan and advise them on the next essential steps.
- Refine your business knowledge to better drive organisational transformation
- Elevate your communication, collaboration and coaching skills to better support your managers
- Stay up to date with post-Brexit and COVID workforce planning trends
- Discover how to boost your digital integration strategy, to drive business impact through technology
- Discuss how to facilitate strategic wellbeing for successful business outcomes