Temporary workers in business 2017
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
Recent temporary market press release:
- Staff appointments increase at fastest rate for over two years as candidate availability drops.
- Temp billings increase at the fastest rate for nearly two-and-a-half years.
- Marked decline in staff availability contributes to further increases in pay.
- Sharp growth in staff appointments July survey data indicated that permanent placements increased to the greatest extent in 27 months. At the same time, growth in temp billings improved to a near two-and-a-half year high.
- Furthermore, overall demand for staff rose at its joint-strongest pace for 23 months (on par with May 2017).
- Candidate availability continues to decline, the availability of both permanent and temporary workers continued to fall sharply during July.
- The availability of temporary candidates declined at the quickest pace for just over a year-and-a-half