£17000 - £19000 per annum
Job DescriptionCherry Professional are currently recruiting for a purchasing Administrator to join a business based in Staffordshire. The successful candidate will need a decent procurement knowledge and be able to work alone, confidently and easily under pressure.
- Purchases and/or hires material, equipment and services
- Evaluates supplier capabilities and processes
- Raises purchase requisitions and supports supplier activities
- Assist with selection, qualification, and monitoring of suppliers and processes
- Performs supplier audits and surveys for sourcing selection
- Utilises and develops purchasing processes and procedures
- Experience in purchasing and associated administration
- At least 2 years experience in a similar job
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Good active knowledge of IT applications such as Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Current and valid driving license
Cherry Professional are recruiting the role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Purchasing, Procurement, Administrator