Group Management Accountant
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an Interim Group Management Accountant, for a Manufacturing / Engineering business, with a view to becoming a permanent position. The role will a key member of the Finance Team responsible for the management accounting for the Groups Subsidiary companies based Internationally.
If you are looking for development, this is a great role as there is potential to grow to Finance Director level. If you have a strong commercial focus, negotiation skills, the ability to think strategically and provide support for growth alongside a passionate and driven personality, this role will provide you with a great opportunity.
Duties will include;
* Responsibility for all aspects of management reporting.
* Commercial overview of sales and purchase contracts and projects.
* Review and explanation of variances to trend, budget and forecast.
* Maintenance and update of standard costs.
* Preparation of Annual Budgets and support
* Supporting commercial decisions with ad hoc analysis.
* Development of new and improvement of existing accounts processes.
The role will be offered on a Temporary to Permanent basis, if you are immediately available or on a short notice period please get in touch asap.
Other roles you may have applied for may include Finance Manager or Financial Controller.