Cherry professional are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager for this progressive, growing SME in Burton.
The role responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be a key member of the Finance Team involved in responsibility for the management accounting the business.
- Responsible for all aspects of the management reporting to the board and to tight deadlines
- Review and explanation of variances to trend, budget and forecast. This will involve regular interaction with Operations and understanding production and problems.
- Maintenance and update of standard costs.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and support development of 5 year Strategic Plan, for multiple group companies.
- Supporting commercial decisions with ad hoc analysis.
- Development of new and improvement of existing accounts processes to drive efficiencies in management accounts production and month end reporting.
The successful candidate will possess a UK professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have experience in an manufacturing environment. You need also to have strong management accounting skills and experience. A fundamental understanding of key operational issues of cost control, and a willingness to work hands on and work to drive improvements in the accounting process.