Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a permanent, full time Service Manager for their Nottingham based client.
Your role will be to manage the service relationship with the customer, ensuring operational excellence in delivery.
Principal Responsibilities- Own, manage & develop the service relationship for an assigned portfolio of strategic clients.
- Engage with multiple senior level client side resources to ensure maximum exposure for the company within its strategic targets.
- Become the logical and natural touch point for senior stakeholders for each client engagement.
- Work with assigned clients through the life cycle to develop end to end solutions that deliver mutually realised value for the company and their partners.
- Identify improvement opportunities and work with internal vendors to negotiate effective delivery of value added services that drive improvements for our clients.
- Introduce, own & run service plans for each client that track the service relationship, key engagement points, projects and a communication plan for each client.
- Ensure the service plan is kept current, is revisited at each business review, and is a focal point for the strategic level client engagement.
- Own and maximise the customer satisfaction index and net promoter score numbers for each client, ensuring that over the portfolio the mean score remains above 85% and NPS score remains above 70% across the portfolio.
Skills & Qualifications- CIPD Qualification
- Project Management
- Excellent communication Skills
- Customer management skills
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Customer Service Manager, Project Manager, Customer Relationship Manager
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.