Senior Marketing Manager
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager for their Newark based client. The role will suit a Marketing professional with experience across many areas of the marketing discipline who wants to demonstrate their ability to use marketing tools to drive business growth and brand awareness in a technical services environment and who is looking to prove themselves in a more responsible role with a pathway to the Senior Management Team.
Duties:- Build relationships with key industry thought leaders, stakeholders and interest groups
- Monitor and measure the competitive landscape, market trends and opportunities, adjusting the overall marketing strategy to counteract threats, and influence the development of new products
- Act as the brand advisor for the business
- To lead the marketing team in planning, developing and articulating a marketing strategy
- Management & motivation of outsourced marketing services
- Work closely with the Sales and Support teams to enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing the appropriate marketing tools
- Manage the company's on line and digital presence
- Influence the company's event attendance profile and co-ordinate all elements of the company's attendance at such events
- Co-ordinate tactical marketing such as campaigns, sales collateral, marketing communications, PR and events / exhibitions
Profile:- Educated to at least Degree level, or a minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in a relevant discipline in a business to business environment
- SME background, ideally from a technical services or professional services background
- Ability to understand complex concepts and present them clearly and concisely.
- Analytical and enquiring approach, with good attention to detail and the persistence to make change happen
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic, a team player, socially gregarious and be able to gain the willing support of staff across the business
- Familiarity with online marketing channels
- Experience of managing a small team of skilled staff
- Experience of project management and workload prioritisation would be an advantage
- Strong, relevant and current IT skills
Some travel within the UK and worldwide may be required.
Other roles that you may have applied for include: Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.