£17000 - £18000 per annum
Job DescriptionCherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time Hospitality Assistant / Receptionist for their Nottingham based client. You will have a wealth of experience within corporate hospitality or high end hotel experience.
- Ensure all clients receive a meet & greet service
- Co-ordinate all food and drink requirements for meetings
- Ensure all meeting rooms are set up in line with BJ brand/ standard
- Manage external client meeting room bookings
- Ensure all meeting equipment (AV/VC) is working and set up on time for all meetings
- Ensure daily security, preparation & maintenance of iPads (Inc. Wi-Fi)
- Ensure all meeting rooms are set up in accordance with the organisers requirements
- Pro-actively report any fault's/tasks relating to building, cleaning, security to the relevant person[s]
- Ensure all relevant legislation is adhered to including H&S, risk assessments & food hygiene
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and recommend changes when necessary [collecting customer feedback]
- Ensure all appropriate needs of our clients are met e.g. - equipment, parking, security passes, refreshments and lunches etc.
- Portray a positive image of the company at all times
- Setting high standards of integrity, punctuality, accuracy, politeness and professionalism
Other roles you may have applied for include, Front Office Assistant, Receptionist
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.