Marketing Assistant - 12 Month Contract
Would you like the opportunity to learn how a true marketing function works within an SME business based in Nottingham City Centre?
This role involves all elements of the marketing mix and it will keep you on your toes! It will provide you with key experience using email marketing software, analytic tools and other marketing tools such as Hub spot and AdWords.
If you love all things marketing then this could be the role for you as you will be exposed to all elements of marketing from social media to PR to online campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating engaging email campaigns to key customers
- Managing all social media platforms and increase engagement
- You will be responsible for the producing and/or co-ordinating the production of marketing content; web, blogs, posts and case studies.
- Research key markets and segment groups
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to help implement a new website
- Support the execution of the marketing plan
You will need to be a creative thinker and organised person to keep up with multiple tasks that you are set.
You should be able to voice your opinions and ideas which may result in you being able to pioneer your own campaigns.
If you are keen to learn, dedicated and passionate about marketing whether it's online or offline then this might be the job for you!
Other roles you may have applied for Marketing Executive, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Assistant