Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Legal Administrator for their Nottingham based client.
You will have sound administrative experience, preferably within a legal setting, to join a busy and growing legal department. You will be dealing primarily with the administration of contractual documents throughout the sales process, and be responsible for supporting the legal department in the effective and efficient management of a range of documents.
The ability to communicate effectively is crucial, as you will be dealing with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Collate and manage contracts through Adobe sign
- Scan and upload documents into contract management system
- Check contract documents prior to submission for signature
- Collate and prepare information for Board Report
- Perform general administrative duties in support of the Legal department
- Update existing guidance document and departmental policies
- Maintain up to date records of Company Trademarks
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Administrator, Legal Secretary, and Legal Administrative Assistant.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.