Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent, Events Manager for their Nottingham based client.
Reporting to the Senior Event Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of events and projects assigned to you, ensuring consistency with company policy and commitments.
Main job tasks and responsibilities- Lead and / or support in the planning, development, production, delivery and implementation of events as applicable.
- Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
- Communicate, maintain and develop client relationships.
- Attend client meetings, develop briefs and event proposals
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to, in liaison with the person responsible for H&S
- Manage event resource allocation, including venue, equipment, staff, transport, any other suppliers and all relevant expenses.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the event to all stakeholders.
- Evaluate and assess results for events as required.
- Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- On site event management
- Venue sourcing
- Work alongside the Production and Marketing & Design teams where applicable
Skills and experience- At least 3 year's experience in a similar role, working on conferences, exhibitions, and awards ceremonies
- Exposure to cost management, forecasting and budgeting across multiple events
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to flex as appropriate and build strong relationships
- Able to work in a calm and organised manner when under the pressure of tight deadlines and clients demands, with a desire to go the extra mile
- A creative personality
- A full clean driver's license and use of a car for attending events and client meetings is essential
Other roles that you may have applied for include Events Coordinator, Events Executive, Conference & Banqueting Manager, Conference Manager, Event Planner
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.