Customer Service Team Leader
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader for their Nottingham City Centre based client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work - a chance to lead and manage a positive customer focused team. You'll have previous experience in a Team Leader role within a customer focussed environment.
- Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers
- Make provision for a change of mode of operation when the existing one isn't yielding maximum results
- Give detailed statistical feedback on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes
- Observe performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and share and discuss with management
- Ensure that all systems needed by the customer team members are available and in good working order to enable smooth flow of operations and customer satisfactions
- Step in to attend to customers that are proving difficult to team members and resolve their complaints
- Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation through division of labour
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating courteously and professionally with customers by telephone, email and letter
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex, or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service executives
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Maintaining/developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Feedback possible improvements of customer service team to management
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses
- Good judgment about when to use initiative and when to consult
- Confident and resilient with handling complaints
- Calm, professional disposition especially when under pressure
- Committed, positive, outgoing and approachable with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in providing customer service support and leading a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service professional, working for a forward thinking and growing company.
Other roles you may have applied for include, Customer Service Team Manager, Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Customer Service Manager.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.