Associate Service Manager
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a permanent, full time Associate Service Manager for their Nottingham based client.
Your role will be to assist in managing the service relationship with the customer, ensuring operational excellence in delivery.
Principal Responsibilities- To assist in the management and development of the service relationship for an assigned portfolio of strategic clients.
- Engage with multiple senior level client side resources to ensure maximum exposure for the company within its strategic targets.
- Become the logical and natural touch point for senior stakeholders for each client engagement.
- Work with assigned clients through the lifecycle to develop end to end solutions that deliver mutually realized value for the company and their partners.
- Identify improvement opportunities and work with internal vendors to negotiate effective delivery of value added services that drive improvements for our clients.
- Manage concerns raised by client side or service side stakeholders to deliver normalised service.
- Perform after action activities to ensure we achieve maximum benefit from any lessons learned during transition.
- Assist in maximisation of customer satisfaction index and net promotion score by ensuring delivery of a quality service for your portfolio of customers.
- Own and run service plans for each client that track service relationship, key engagement points, projects and communication plan for each client.
- Ensure the service plan is kept current, is revisited each business review and is a focal point for the client engagement.
Skills & Qualifications- CIPD Practitioner
- Project Management
- Excellent communication Skills
- Customer management skills
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Customer Service Manager, Project Manager, Customer Relationship Manager
Cherry Professional ae advertising this role on behalf of the client