HR Business Partner
Cherry Professional have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join their respected and professional client in Nottingham.
You will need to have a creative approach to HR and be able to work with the company to deliver their people strategy.
You will provide senior level HR resource and strategic planning support to the role's key business areas, guiding teams through the next phase of growth, providing insight and challenge, advising on complex people issues and driving change where necessary. Working towards a high performance culture, you will support managers to develop and reward the talent within their teams.
You will be expected to be familiar and compliant with the full range of regulatory policies and procedures including: equal opportunity and diversity, data protection and confidentiality/security, anti-bribery and anti-money laundering etc.
- Provide strategic advice to designated business areas that informs commercial decisions and mitigates risk
- Work closely with the other HRBPs and the Head of HR on the continued implementation of the people strategy
- Partner your business areas on strategic people issues, taking account of sector awareness, employee performance and future plans/pipelines, including strategic resource planning
- Partner with the business to develop and review processes/structures, identifying and driving projects as required and seeking opportunities to innovate and introduce/manage change
- Attend and actively participate in management/partner meetings
- Promote the concept of principles rather than policies, enhancing management capabilities by drawing upon development programmes
- Support performance management, talent development and succession planning
- Undertake training needs analysis and working with L&D to design and deliver training programmes that will support the delivery of the business plans
- Manage and develop the HR Advisor's providing coaching support and guidance as required
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills
- Ability to provide practical HR advice in a range of subject areas and involvement in managing and delivering change
- Proven experience and high level of competence in working with senior management and providing guidance to a range of levels
- Effective change agent who can develop personal and professional credibility, challenging business leaders when required
Other roles that you may have applied for include: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Personnel Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.