Regional Management Accountant
Our client, a well-known retail brand based in Nottingham, is currently recruiting a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be currently studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). This is a commercial role and the successful candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to respond to multiple requests, ensuring workload is managed and prioritised. This role would suit candidates with a strong grasp of P&L reporting. Our client is looking for candidates who are driven and proactive, who are keen to continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Management Accountant, providing guidance and support to Finance Managers.
- Establish short, medium and long term plans to maximise performance.
- Monitor performance for the group.
- Provide analysis and action oriented plans.
- Challenge areas of the Profit and Loss account and KPIs, proposing solutions and remedial actions where applicable.
- Preparation of Management Accounts with commentary.
- Prepare the budgets and improve performance and provide advice.
What the client is looking for:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA Qualification
- 3 years working within an established finance team
- Strong Excel Skills
- SAP knowledge
- The role does require some travel so a full driving licence is essential.
- Commercial awareness
This is a challenging role, which would suit a commercial candidate with good communication skills.
You must be able to respond at pace to multiple client needs, balance priorities and derive job satisfaction by giving excellent customer service, thus adding value (on a variety of metrics) to the Business.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client
Jobs you may have applied for: Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Commercial Accountant