Assistant Management Accountant
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with a large manufacturing business which is a global market leader. Exporting to 5 continents from sites across the UK & Ireland, this organisation offers a diverse product portfolio and generates global revenue in excess of £500m.
This highly commercial role has been newly created, and will offer an ambitious Part-qualified Accountant the opportunity to work & develop alongside an experienced management accounts team, while playing a key role in ensuring ongoing focus on cost control and profitability.
You will be ACCA / CIMA part-qualified, preferably with a manufacturing background, excellent modelling skills and a clear desire to further your career in management accounting.
- CIMA Part-qualified (active study)
- Excellent IT Skills with strong Excel
- Solid understanding and practical experience of product costing
- Ability to produce & present a variety of reports to management
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance level.
- Posting journals including prepayments, accruals and stock.
- Ensure accurate data is posted to the ledgers.
- Nominal and control accounts reconciliations.
- Overhead and variance analysis.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Work with budget holders and perform variance analysis of actuals against budget/forecast
- Assisting with internal and external financial audits.
- Assist in the preparation of spreadsheet based reporting templates.
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial reports as requested.
Other roles you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Finance Manager, PQ Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, and Part Qualified Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.