Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Part time, permanent Hr Administrator for their Leicestershire based client. This position is to start with two days a week and slowly increase to a minimum of four days.
The duties of the role are :
- Ensure high standards of compliance with the local employment law and legislation.
- Monitor sickness, turnover and parental leave and assist with all types of administration tasks regarding the absence process.
- Produce all types of employment related documents
- Ensure accurate completion of all administrative procedures in relation to onboarding (including offer letters, DBS checks, references).
- Ensure all employee files are up to date (e.g. appraisal forms, training documents).
- Assist the Head of HR with arranging development and employee events.
- Support the recruitment process with all types of administrative tasks. (Candidate contact via phone or mail, invitations to interview, rejections etc.)
- Produce internal news 'Refresh', monthly for staff.
- Work closely with the Head of HR on actions regarding the yearly HR cycle (e.g. Appraisal, Salary review and Engagement Surveys).
- Send forms and reminders to appropriate recipients concerning employee matters.
- Ensure all data is been delivered accordingly to the deadlines and chase up employees for reports/forms not received.
- Maintain all HR systems to the highest level of confidentiality and within statutory compliance.
- Various hands-on and secretarial tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to plan and organise to meet tight deadlines
- Confident working on own initiative
- Customer focus
- Team worker
Other roles you may have applied for, Administrator, Hr Assistant, Hr Coordinator
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.