Cherry professional are recruiting for a Finance Assistant position for a progressive and successful company based in the Loughborough. This is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract. This role is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and busy environment and gain valued experience in finance.
This role requires:
- Processing and matching invoices to purchase orders (up to 60 invoices a day)
- Statement Reconciliations
- Assisting with payment runs
- Managing the inbox
- Make vendor payments across multiple currencies
- Take responsibilty for the closure of the ledger at month end
Ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger role
- Self-motivated individual who can operate in a stand-alone role efficiently and quickly
- The ability to tackle the high volume of processing
- To have good communication skills
- Good Excel skills
Jobs you may have applied to: Purchase Ledger Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts payable
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.