Sales & Marketing Manager
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a driven and outstanding Lead Generation - Digital Marketing Manager for their client based in Grantham. The successful candidate should have proven experience in driving lead generation using digital channels.
You will devise and execute the overall Lead Generation strategy - and the delivery team requirements allowing the business to both generate and sell leads (internally and externally). You will need to take with you tried and tested innovative ideas to enhance the existing activity, show where areas can be improved and introduce new avenues.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will have outstanding commercial awareness with considerable research experience in Lead Generation techniques. You will have an annual Digital Marketing budget and overall external agency responsibility.
Responsibilities:- Planning, briefing, development & implementation of Lead Generation strategy / campaigns across digital media, delivered on time and to a high standard
- Enhancing the existing lead generation activity and implementing new lead generation channels, utilising all tools available including social and business media
- Activity co-ordination - Co-ordinate campaigns, demonstrations, sales/marketing material, utilising tools & apps including SEO, content production, PPC, re-targeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, quality link building, social media advertising, and conversion optimisation
- Analysis and presentation of digital marketing results at Board Level
- Improve performance through reporting & analytic's
This role would suit someone who:- Has a clear understanding and hands-on experience of lead generation channels; techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & - --- Google Analytics
- Experience managing websites within WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Has a passion for the internet and new technologies
- Can liaise at Board Level with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have experience within either the financial or debt management sectors
- Can manage multiple projects and deadlines with ease
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience working with external agencies
- Managed the creative process through from briefing to implementation
- Is highly organised
- Has a dynamic approach to problem solving
- Works well in a team environment
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Sales & Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager, Digital marketing Manager
Cherry Professional are advertising the role on behalf of the client.