Sales & Marketing Manager
£40000 - £40000 per annum
Job DescriptionCherry Professional are recruiting for a Sales & Digital marketing Manager for their Grantham based client. The successful candidate will devise and execute the overall digital strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have outstanding commercial awareness with considerable research experience in Lead Generation. You will have an annual Digital Marketing budget and overall external agency responsibility.
- Planning, briefing, development & implementation of digital marketing strategy / campaigns across digital media
- Understanding how to use all research and lead generation tools available including Internet sources such as social and business media
- Developing a digital marketing resource with combined skill sets across all areas of digital including SEO, content production, PPC, re-targeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online PR, quality link building, social media advertising, social media campaigns and conversion optimisation
- Analysis and presentation of digital marketing results
- Achieve effective web-based marketing that allows the business to generate & sell leads
- Deliver campaigns on time and to a high standard
- Improve performance through reporting & analytics
The ideal candidate would be educated to degree level and have at least 5 years' experience in a digital marketing environment, especially in a digital lead generation context.
This role would suit someone who:
-Has a clear understanding and hands on experience of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & Google Analytics
- Has successful resource management experience
- Can liaise at Board Level with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Have experience within either the financial or debt management sectors
- Can manage multiple projects and deadlines with ease
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience working with external agencies
- Managed the creative process through from briefing to implementation
- Experience managing websites within WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML
- Has a passion for the internet and new technologies
- Is highly organised
- Has a dynamic approach to problem solving
- Works well in a team environment
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Lead Generation Manager, Sales & Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager
Cherry professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.