Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator for their Nottingham based client. The main purpose of this role is to support the smooth running of all group pension schemes, providing an excellent service to members of the schemes and ensuring all associated administration is completed on time, accurately and meets service level requirements.
Responsibilities to include:
- Providing support to the company and employees in relation to DC, NHS & LGPS Pension schemes
- Producing, processing and reconciling data to provide to external pension administrators and providers to facilitate the ongoing admin of the pension funds and comply with pensions legislative requirements
- Processing of queries, calculations and requests to and from external administrators, pension providers and employees
- Assistance with the production of communication material sent to all pension fund members.
- Completion of surveys and legal submissions to the Pensions Regulator, DWP and HMRC
- Responsible for logging all incoming queries, monitoring and responding pensions enquiries from employees, 3rd party administrators, pension providers and external consultants/actuaries via email, telephone or external mail
- Maintain all company pensions' files and member data in line with Data Protection requirements
- Strong technical knowledge in Pensions, desirably NHS, LGPS and DB scheme administration
- Ability to perform Pensions and Complex Pensions
- Administration calculations
- Previous experience of working as a pensions administrator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced numeracy and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Highly organised
- Flexible approach and strong team player
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and routine processes
- Manages priorities to deliver within agreed timescales Ability to apply continuous improvement techniques.
- Previous experience of working to and managing workload against Customer Service Agreements
Other roles you may have applied for include: Pension Co-ordinator, Pension Administrator
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.