Learning & Development Administrator
£16000 - £16000 per annum
Job DescriptionCherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Administrator for their Grantham based client.
Your role will be to provide effective and efficient administration support to the Training Team and maintaining the Learning Management System for employees across the company.
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) learning activity records, ensuring up-to-date and accurate training records are kept for all staff
- Produce LMS reports of training activity across the business
- Create and launch engaging E Learning to meet business needs
- Proof reading of training material
- Source and negotiate with external training providers
- Act as first point of contact for delegate enquiries & respond in a timely manner
- Ensure confidentiality of all personnel records
- Strong organisational, prioritisation & time management skills
- Ownership of day to day processes and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible working practices, with enthusiasm with a positive approach to work and colleagues alike
- Good PC skills with ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Good working knowledge of the Learning Management System
- Good working knowledge of ELearning software
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Administrator, L&D Administrator, HR Administrator, Learning & Development Administrator, Training Administrator
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.