Fundraising Manager (Part Time)
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a part time Fundraising Manager for their client based on the outskirts of Lincoln.
The successful candidate will have supervisory experience developing and implementing strategies in a relationship sales or fundraising environment. You will have a successful track record in sales or fundraising. A good knowledge of local contacts and businesses is desirable
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Develop, implement, monitor and refine a fundraising strategy for the charity.
- Undertake a relationship fundraising campaign to recruit supporters.
- Oversee direct mailing campaigns to convert people on the supporter database into entry level individual donors.
- Develop and implement a strategy of nurturing, marketing and sales to recruit individual supporters at the mid and major donor levels.
- Develop and implement a strategy of nurturing, marketing and sales to recruit businesses contributors.
- Annual direct mailing appeal undertaken to the supporter database.
- Oversee the renewal procedures
- Develop a network of Ambassadors/introducers to help us to recruit supporters.
- Small nurturing events on-site to which prospective supporters can be invited.
- Oversee the individual and business supporter journeys and recognition.
- Market the Company Partner Pack and engage with prospective business supporters.
- Market company giving/partnership opportunities to the equestrian industry.
- Network through relevant professional groups such as the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce and Associations.
- Oversee the company supporter recognition and stewardship protocol: donor wall, correspondence, communications support, volunteering, branding and more.
Other roles that you have applied for may include Fundraiser, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Manager.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.