Operations Finance Analyst
Cherry Professional are exclusively recruiting an Operations Analyst. This brilliant opportunity is with one of the hottest start-ups in the United Kingdom. The business is based in Peterborough and will require weekly trips to London to interact with HQ.
Our client is a start-up disruptor that offers exceptional career growth and diverse, complex and international business opportunities for the right person.
The Operational Analyst is responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, price analysis, performance, margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variance, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Operational Analyst will be based out of Peterborough and face off to senior stakeholders so will require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in an informative and succinct way.
- Continually challenge current processes and implement new procedures where appropriate.
- Business partner with the Operations team supporting them with their monthly budget tracking processes and identifying any risks/opportunities to their budgets
- Weekly reporting and analysis of revenue
- Drive efficiency of reporting & budget tracking through implementing, monitoring, and maintaining appropriate internal controls within the Operations teams.
- Support the Finance Manager in the end-to-end monthly management accounts process for revenue and all operational costs
- Provide timely & accurate monthly finance to senior stakeholders detailing actuals vs budget performance for margin and overheads, along with analysis on key trends & variances.
- Support the Finance Manager and Operations team to build the revenue and operational costs annual budgets plus one full reforecast each year, providing insightful variance analysis of key performance drivers.
- Work closely with the Operations & Data Analytics teams to review and challenge costs across the business and subsequently identify savings/ROI improvement opportunities.
Other roles you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Business Analyst, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, PQ Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, and Part Qualified Accountant.
This role is commutable from Grantham, Peterborough, Nottingham, Newark, and Lincoln.