Cherry Professional are recruiting for a Technical Administrator for their client based in Chesterfield.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a fast growing and innovative business.
- Assist the Operations Co-ordinator with duties required to ensure the business certification for ISO9001 is maintained
- Assist Purchasing department
- Compliance administration ensuring all administration is in line with relative accreditations
- Ensure deadlines are met by actioning the purchase of goods requested by site and as directed by the Purchasing Manager/Group Buyer
- Update tracking systems with up to date information
- Confidently communicate with suppliers and sub contractors
- General Administrative tasks
- Excellent time keeping
- Accurate and concise
- Able to work confidently to deadlines
- Strong communicator
If this sounds like the role for you, please do apply!
This is a full time permanent opportunity.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this on behalf of their client.
Other roles you may have applied for include ' Compliance administrator, audit administrator, quality administrator'