£23000 - £27000 per annum
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent, Stock manager for a leading business based in Derbyshire.
- Receive and process deliveries onto the stock database.
- Processing and updating manual stock transaction documents including GRNs, purchase orders and stock transfers
- Maintenance and housekeeping of stock control records
- Maintenance and housekeeping of the integrated costing system
- Transferring of product between company stock locations
- Processing of internal company stock requests
- Organising the packing and dispatch of orders to customers both in the UK and overseas
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure compliance of company stock control policies and procedures
- Ensuring new products are created onto our stock data base with a new stock code, correct prices, and are all sent to the relevant department to be photographed.
- Working with the Design department to plan, implement and prepare product ranges for company trade and retail shows and outside events.
- Keeping the company stock database up to date, with photographs, prices, and web-site links
- Producing spreadsheets and reports as required
- Well organised and able to manage a demanding workload
- Computer literate and able to work with all Microsoft Office applications
- Accurate and methodical in all working practices with strong attention to detail
- An excellent communicator & manager of people
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.