Cherry Professional are currently working with a well-established Law Firm in Chesterfield to recruit a Legal Secretary. This organisation have strong values based on an impressive history of putting customers and their people first. This role is ideal for someone with Legal Secretary experience and ideally experience within Family Law.
- Carrying out on-line pre-contract searches
- Maintaining diary and brought forward system to ensure clients / matters are reviewed and to act as a reminder to the Solicitors.
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence and typing up documentation
- Filing and scanning
The ideal person for this role will join a well-established team
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent communication skills
- Very organised
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good eye for detail
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of their client.
Other roles you may have applied for include 'Medical secretary,Legal cashier, legal administrator'