£18000 - £18000 per annum
Cherry Professional are currently working with a well-established Law Firm in Derby to recruit a Legal Secretary. This organisation have strong values based on an impressive history of putting customers and their people first. This role is ideal for someone with Legal Secretary experience and ideally experience within Commercial Property, Construction or Conveyancing.
- Preparing official forms for searches and applications to the Land Registry
- Carrying out on-line pre-contract searches
- Maintaining diary and brought forward system to ensure clients / matters are reviewed and to act as a reminder to the Solicitors.
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, leases, land registry transfers, contracts, licenses, tenancies and attendance notes
- Preparing draft bills, including disbursements from billing guides
- Scheduling deeds and requesting receipt upon dispatch
The ideal person for this role will join a well-established team of Legal Secretaries providing support to a busy Commercial Property Department.
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Experience working within a Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Construction Environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very organised
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good eye for detail