Head of Finance
Cherry professional are delighted to be recruiting for this leading manufacturing company in Derby for an experienced Financial controller who wants to make the next step in their career to Head of Finance role. for a They are now seeking to appoint a new Head of Finance to help lead them through an exciting period of development. Reporting direct to the board, you will be responsible for the finance function and business operations for the company.
Responsibilities will include;
- Leading the team in their preparation of monthly Management Information
- Production of all financial reports for Board and Heads of Department
- Full responsibility for the accounting function: including revenue recognition, production of accruals, Capex and balance sheet reconciliations
- Management and forecasting of cash-flow
- Develop KPI's and monitor performance
- Manage all cross functional accountabilities
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Lead & manage a Finance team and part of Finance Leadership team, contributing to Finance strategy, team and delivery
- To drive continuous improvements
To be successful you must be a fully qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA or ACA with proven leadership experience gained within a medium to large organisation. With strong experience within the engineering, manufacturing or FMCG sectors, you will be adept at supporting & managing operational stakeholders.