Customer Service Administrator
£18000 - £18000 per annum
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a well-established market leader in Derbyshire.
- To provide telephone and email support
- To give customers support and advice regarding a wide product range
- Liaise with customers regarding orders, deliveries and queries
- Receive and process orders into the computer system
- Provide administrative support when required.
The ideal person for this role will have previous experience within a Customer Service role or a background working within a call centre. It would also be beneficial if you were to have experience working in fast paced role dealing with multiple enquiries at once. Good communication, IT and MS Office applications skills are a must.
The ideal person
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Committed to providing customers with the highest possible level of customer service
- Able to work autonomously
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills
Other roles you may have applied for may include Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client