Cherry professional are recruiting for a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join this leading company in Heanor. The business is expanding and the role will play a key part in the finance team, and report to a Financial controller. The opportunity provides the successful candidate with a broad role and great prospects to progress your career.
The role responsibilities include
- Working as part of a team responsible for the production of monthly management accounts.
- Review and explanation of variances to trend, budget and forecast.
- Maintenance and update of standard costs.
- Management of annual stocktake and cycle count process.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and support development of 5 year Strategic Plan, for multiple group companies.
- Supporting commercial decisions with ad hoc analysis.
- Development of new and improvement of existing accounts processes to drive efficiencies in management accounts production and month end reporting.
- Provide support to internal/external audits ensuring compliance.
To be successful candidate you will ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or in final stages of study. Qualfied by experence will be considered. You need to have a track record of supporting stakeholders and previous experience in management accounting, budgeting and standard costs. Any experience in manufacturing or Engineering and / or Stock will provide you with an advantage.