Cherry professional are recruiting on behalf of a multinational business to source a Management Accountant in Derby. This role has become available due to exciting plans for growth and are now looking for an ambitious accountant to join the team and progress their career.
You will be required interface with the operations teams and will be a key point of contact for stakeholders within the central function, providing the successful analysis and support to senior stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining financial models for the budget and forecasting processes
- Month end reporting for stakeholders
- Managing the budget timetable and ensuring stakeholders provide accurate and useful information back senior management
- Providing financial analysis and insight on ad hoc project work
- Assisting operational teams in the business with KPI's
Candidates who will be considered are qualified accountants (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) who demonstrates first class communication skills. They will have strong ERP systems knowledge along with strong Excel. They will show a willingness to progress through the organisation and proactively seek out methods to improve processes and contribute to overall business strategy.