Financial Reporting Manager
Cherry professional are recruiting for a superb opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager based in Derby. The company is a growing business who have expanded both organically and through acquisition and offers the successful candidate opportunities to progress their career. The company offer a busy though friendly and relaxed environment.
The job has a broad range of tasks and your responsibilities will include;
- Group consolidation and submission to the Group
- Annual statutory reporting under UK GAAP and FRS 102
- Provide financial and analytical support to board of Directors
- Management of the internal / external audits
- Supporting commercial decisions with adhoc analysis
- Responsible for liaison with external advisors.
- Tax compliance including Corp Tax, P11D and VAT.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA and have good technical experience and an understanding of UK GAAP. You need to be a confident communicator, possess a friendly disposition and be able to support and liaise with senior managers and directors.
Other jobs you might have applied for are Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Group Accountant.