Cherry professional are recruiting for an exciting Financial Controller opportunity for a market leading business in Derby. The role is to lead a small finance team for this expanding business and be responsible for producing accounts, forecasts and managing the budget process. The role reports to the Finance Director and is a new role brought about by continued growth and expansion in the company. This is a great time to join as the business goes from strength to strength and will provide the successful candidate with further opportunities to grow.
As the Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for;
- Financial and management accounting, working with teams across the business to ensure accurate reporting of results and efficient delivery of information to relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly accounts; preparation of KPI reports.
- Support the commercial functions and teams within the business
- Preparation of Budgets and Strategic Plans.
- Ensure robust P&L and Balance Sheet
- Develop and sustain business analysis and reporting
- Business partnering at all levels, ensuring a high level of service and provision of information, as well as strategic support.
- As a key member of the finance management team you will ensure that business processes are optimised.
To be successful you need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have strong systems skills including an advanced ability using Microsoft Excel. If you are also experienced managing and supporting stakeholders, with a positive attitude and the drive to improve the team's capability and delivery I would like to hear from you. Any experience of manufacturing and / or SAP will be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to make an impact on the business and team, and have exposure to exciting projects.
Other roles you may have applied for are Finance Manager / Finance controller / Financial Controller / Management accountant