Cherry professional are recruiting for a superb opportunity for a Financial Accountant based in Alfreton. The company is a growing business who have expanded both organically and offers the successful candidate opportunities a thriving and busy environment and an opprtunity to progress your career.
The job has a broad range of tasks and your responsibilities will include;
- Annual statutory reporting under UK GAAP and FRS 102
- Consolidation of group accounts for period end reporting,
- Provide financial and analytical support to board of Directors
- Management of the internal / external audits
- Supporting commercial decisions with adhoc analysis
- Responsible for liaison with external advisors and managing external relationships and reporting requirements, e.g. HMRC, banks, auditors
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA and have good technical experience and an understanding of UK GAAP. and accounting standards. You need to be a confident communicator, possess a friendly disposition and be able to support and liaise with senior managers and directors.
Other jobs you might have applied for are Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Group Accountant.