Cherry professisonal are exclusively recruiting in Derby for an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager.
A fantastic and newly created opportunity has arisen for a qualified Finance Manager to join a growing business. This business has enjoyed significant growth in recent years breaking into new markets and diversifying.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for leading a small finance team and implementing improvements and changes in financial processes.
You will provide in-depth analysis and insight on performance and opportunities and then developing these into actions for the business as well as taking ownership for the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounting & Reporting - annual budgeting and forecasting, monthly flash reporting, month-end management accounts, tax packs and weekly accounts
- Management of the finance team also overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash/Treasury
Ideally you will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Possess experience of working in a similar position having managed a team.
- Be able to influence business leaders and drive a strong service-based culture
- Be highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills.