Â£40000 - Â£50000 benefits
Cherry are delighted to be recruiting for this well established company who are looking for a number two in finance. This is an excitng opportunity to join a company who are going through a period of change and presents a chance for the suceessful candidate to have a big impact on the business.
The jobs responsibilities are;
- Production of monthly accounts
- Ensure key variances, costings and revenue are reported
- Management of small team of part qualified accountants
- Working capital
- Production of annual budget and communicating with budget stakeholders
- Production of stat accounts and overseeing annual year end process
- VAT and Tax returns
To be successful you will be qualified accountant with a can do attitude. You will be a bright candidate and a confident and articulate communicator capable of supporting non finance at all levels.
If you are interested in this broad and varied role please send your cv. Only candidates with a right to work in UK and previous experience of UK market will be considered