£26000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Warehouse Team Leader | Nottingham | Salary £26,000 - £30,000 | Permanent |
Cherry Professional have an excellent opportunity for you. We are supporting an established and dynamic business based in Nottingham. They are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Team Leader.
Our client is an Electric Manufacturing company which are well established and fast-growing organisation. They are the leaders in cutting edge technology in the Electric manufacturing industry.
You will be taking a hands-on approach and utilizing your effective team leadership skills. This role will require you to deliver the identified KPIs and service level whilst motivating a team of material warehouse operatives to support this critical function.
Do you have experience as a Team Leader in a Warehouse environment?
Key responsibilities include
- To oversee goods Inward, Component Stores and Kitting operational areas.
- You will actively participate in daily team duties from 50% hands on, to 50% leading & working on strategic Continuous Improvement plans.
- To label stock and put new stock away. Ensure kits are accurate, lifted on time and in a condition that is fit for Production Assembly. Maintain stock integrity with daily Perpetual Inventory counting.
- You will create a new review and continually audit item code stock locations, ensuring adherence to stock location procedures and warehouse logic.
- To Carry out investigations into stock discrepancies, review daily inventory adjustments and Goods Inward, Conduct daily start of shift briefs to review previous 24-hour performance.
- You will plan task priority order and communicate out, to monitor staff performance by setting reasonable targets, measure the results and take appropriate action when required to improve department efficiency.
- To maintain ISO standards by ensuring warehouse processes, procedures and quality standards are documented. Review and update processes and procedures when and where required.
- You will lead on employee training, development and engagement, including inductions, probation reviews and annual performance appraisals.
- You will lead and contribute to the Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) site and encourage warehouse team participation.
- To ensure high standards of H&S and Compliance are met and exceeded, and continuously improve. Challenge bad practices immediately and eliminate risks
- Manage holidays and absenteeism, complete ‘return to work meetings.
- Microsoft Packages and experience of MRP systems.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Proven track record of improving processes and performance whilst maintaining a motivated and included team.
- Ability to plan daily work methodically, prioritise and delegate tasks.
- An understanding of health and safety regulations.
What’s on offer for you
26 days plus bank holidays.
salary from £26,000 £30,000
Cherry professional is recruiting on behalf of our client. You may have also applied for the following roles Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Leader, Warehouse Manager.