£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking
19 days ago
Warehouse Administrator | Leicestershire | Salary £20,000 - £22,000 | Immediate start
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator who has experience working within a very fast-paced environment, to join a Leicestershire based business. If you have admin experience in shipping, using excel and pivot tables, as well as a can do attitude then this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will join an established manufacturing company, working in a small but successful team. You will be working for an organisation that will support and value you.
- Logging calls, dealing with general inquiries and administration duties.
- Stock control and quarterly stock takes.
- Process, produce and dispatch orders.
- Meet shipping timescales and track shipments.
- To maintain update stock management system.
- Produce packing list and commercial invoices for freight world wide
- You will act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office based systems, including Word and Excel.
- Advanced Excel knowledge in particular pivot table experience.
- Knowledge of shipping out of the UK.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment as an administrator.
- Company loyalty bonus.
- Free onsite parking.
- Monday – Friday role.
- Annual leave.
- Immediate start available..
Have you also applied for the following roles, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Admin, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Assistant, Depo Admin, Logistic Administrator.