£50000 - £60000 per annum
21 days ago
Treasury Manager | Leicester | Manufacturing | Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
This opportunity would suit a qualified accountant with significant treasury experience or indeed a qualified treasury professional. You will have the opportunity to shape and impact business performance and treasury processes and procedures. Change is required! This is not your ‘business as usual’ kind of role and there is a genuine opportunity to put your stamp on how things are done.
The Role …
- Managing liquidity and risks to ensure that the UK business and wider group entities are not exposed to undue risk.
- Undertake daily liquidity management
- Responsibility for the interest, principal and fund flows
- Ensuring that FOREX exposures and foreign exchange transactions are managed correctly
- Preparing medium-term cash-flow forecasts for managing liquidity and planning processes such as the midterm plan and budgeting process.
- Preparing modelling and sensitivity analysis in respect to cash-flow, funding and capital structure.
- Analysing and monitoring interest rate movements and recommending strategies to minimise net financial expenses.
- Participating in discussions on financing and treasury management
- Improving Treasury key performance indicators.
- Provision of financial reports and other information to internal stakeholders and third party facility providers.
The Candidate …
- Qualified Accountant / Treasury Professional
- Previous treasury experience
- Experience of business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate concisely and persuasively to a broad range of stakeholders
Sound interesting? If so please click ‘apply’ or get in touch for more details