Cherry Professional are working alongside a progressive and dedicated client within the Financial Services industry to recruit a Transfer Agency Administrator. The successful candidate will undertake a varied administrative role, supporting a number of functions. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in to the world of Finance or someone that is looking for their first step on the career ladder.
- Opening/time stamping post if required
- Assisting with inhouse publication and mailing of periodic investor communications
- Keying manual deals (buys, sells, transfers, conversions, etc)
- Preparing of valuation point processing for all mandates if required
- Sending out contract notes for all the deals in accordance with regulations and client SLA
- Preparing sub-registrar trading
- Preparation of all periodic dealing: RI/RW/Advisor Charging
- Responding to investor and agent account queries via phone, email and letter
- Processing accounting opening for sub-registrar business
- Completing account registration administration
- Issuing month end client and investor communications and statements
- Participate on the Company appraisal process and take responsibility for identifying your own professional and career development needs.
- To maintain continuing professional development to ensure that the Company remains aware of statutory obligations and best practice and that any required policy/procedural changes are implemented.
- To process trading on behalf of Fund Managers (middle office function) if required.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Willingness to learn.
- Highly adaptable.
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000
- 33 days leave plus birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking on site.
- Bupa health care
- Critical illness cover and death in service.
- Company Pension
- Hybrid Working policy
- Career progression and ongoing training.
You may have also applied for roles such as Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant. Admin , Admin support, Senior Administrator, Admin Coordinator.