Trainee Recruitment Consultant | East Midlands | Flexible Working | £18,000 to £29,999
Are you looking for an interesting career, where every day offers different interesting challenges and you get to work with a variety of people? Would you like the opportunity to earn a generous income and be in the driving seat of your career progression? We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our growing team!
Our consultants all started somewhere - some joined us after university, others worked in bars and hospitality and some worked in previous sales/customer service roles but we want you to know that for us, it's not always your experience which makes you successful but it's raw qualities such as dedication, resilience, drive and passion that make a good recruitment consultant.
Worried you'll be thrown into the deep end? Don't be!! The apprenticeship programme offers comprehensive training in all aspects of consultancy recruitment, with clear steps for progression. You’ll be part of a successful team who are renowned for their high-quality service. You’ll be partnering with leading organisations in the East Midlands, such as Vision Express, Boots, Punch Taverns and many more! Successful graduate trainees are likely to triple their earnings within 2 years of the programme at Cherry.
What kind of person will this role suit?
- You’ll be curious by nature, love to understand drivers and motivators of people and help them find new career opportunities.
- You will have a passion for people, be a self-starter with lots of common sense and high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Have a growth mindset - look to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- You’ll enjoy working with others and find it easy to build rapport with a wide variety of people, internally and externally.
- Have great organisational skills within a dynamic climate.
- Passionate, with a positive energy and the momentum to make things happen and the drive to take ownership and ensure things get delivered to a high quality.
- If you enjoy working towards the bigger picture and plan to achieve your goals then this could be the career for you
- You may be looking for your first role or may have experience in a different sectors and looking for a career change.
What does the role entail?
- Your role will be very varied – no two days will be the same, as you will be liaising with many of the region’s leading organisations - it’s important that you’re a confident communicator (written and spoken) and that you feel at home working in a professional environment.
- You’ll be enrolled on apprenticeship training as well as having access to our comprehensive recruitment training programme – a blend of virtual, class based, at desk and in person 1:1s.
- We’ll teach you how to be business savvy and help to refine skills such as business development, marketing, HR, sales and customer retention.
- Career progression at Cherry is transparent and will be driven by you.
- Salary advancement is uncapped - those that go the extra mile will be rewarded with performance related pay.
- Getting your career off to a great start, you’ll have a superb base to develop skills and experience that will set you up for many other roles in business.
What would a career at Cherry Professional look like?
- You will be joining a business where people are at the very heart of everything we do.
- Our aim is to empower our staff to be successful and happy (whatever that means to them personally).
- You’ll have the opportunity to truly develop your skills and career in a direction that resonates with you. Whether that is leading and developing people, becoming an elite consultant in your chosen area, or growing into a specialist role that supports and drives the wider business.
- Salary £18,000 to £29,000 basic, plus uncapped commission
- Full training
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Car allowance (subject to targets)
- Blended remote and in office working (City Centre office)
- Team and individual incentives (including annual European incentive, Staff Treats discount)
- 31 days holiday (including stats) and rising on service.