£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
5 months ago
Service Administrator - Nottingham - Temporary - £10 p/h
Cherry Professional is currently recruiting for a highly reputable Engineering organisation in Nottingham. The purpose of the role is provide comprehensive Administrative cover on an temporary basis for a minimum period of 8 weeks within a busy Service department.
- Interpret requirements from customer correspondence
- Present the offer of quotation to customers and follow up to ensure it fulfills their requirements
- Liaise with other departments to gather information.
- Receive Customer orders and process accurately.
- Input orders to be authorised
- Chase suppliers for dispatch dates
- Produce delivery dispatch reports which are sent to co-ordinators and schedulers
- Answering calls on the phone queues and assisting with customer queries
- Check all documentation is in the shared drive
- Monitor open orders to ensure jobs are closed when the works are complete
- Keep backlog dates to match predicted billing dates
- A back-ground in Administrator and/or Customer Service
- Confident with Excel use
- Self-discipline, punctuality and reliability
- Willingness and drive to learn
- Numerate and have strong problem solving skills
- Organised and can work to deadlines
Other roles you may have applied for: Excel Administrator, Senior Administrator, Engineering Administrator, Service Support Adviser
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client