£18000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a well-established, growing and professional company. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant on an ongoing temporary basis.
The company itself is located just on the outskirts of Nottingham city centre and is therefore easily accessible by all forms of transport.
- Coding and inputting invoices, both through purchase ledger and through purchase orders - ensure all discrepancies are resolved swiftly
- Distributing invoices to internal staff for invoice approval
- Prepare and process payment runs
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details
Responding to supplier queries
- Vast experience within a purchase ledger function
- Used to working towards deadlines
- Can work independently as well as in a team
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of our client
Similar roles you may have applied for:
Purchase Ledger Admin, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Admin, Accounts Payable Assistant