£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Temporary PA - Nottingham City Centre
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an experienced PA to join a successful and well known organisation in Central Nottingham on an on-going temporary basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first hand PA support to a team of 4 Directors as well as supporting a wider commercial function.
- Diary, inbox and post management including organising appointments as well as diary management
- Producing schedules, time plans and formatting presentations as well as ensuring CEO is well prepared for teleconferences, meetings and events. Taking notes when necessary
- Professional correspondence and relationship management with clients and other external contacts
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Coordination of client visits, parking, meetings and teleconferences
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Arranging UK travel, visas, conferences, accommodation and itineraries
- Implementing and maintaining office systems, including filing and data management alongside other ad-hoc requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential for this position.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate with proficiency using all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to manage a heavy workload, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Professional, well-presented and articulate
- A positive and flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude
Other roles you may have applied for: Executive Assistant, Senior PA, Personal Assistant, Senior Administrator, and Executive Coordinator.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.