£11.00 - £12.00 per hour
4 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an exciting and innovative organisation in Mansfield. The role of temporary Learning and Development Coordinator is to provide assistance to the Head of Learning & Development to design, develop and implement plans for learning and development and talent management in line with the business and growth plans.
* Provide planning, research and administrative support to the Head of Learning & Development
* Provide support to projects in order to grow their own experts by working with managers to identify talent and key skills
* Assist the Head in developing relationships with universities to devise development programmes
* Promote the apprenticeship and graduate development programme at relevant recruitment fairs
* Maintain an up to date competencies dictionary
* Administer the performance management process and produce management information reports for senior management.
* Organise induction events and obtain evaluation feedback to keep these fresh and relevant.
* Assist in sourcing training providers and organise in house training courses as directed.
* Ensure the HR training database is used effectively by staff
*Previous experience in a similar role
*Educated to A Level standard
*Experience of working in a training or HR environment
*Previous experience of supporting major projects or initiatives Experience of HR information systems
*Knowledge of performance management processes
*Good communication, influencing and presentation skills
*Ability to use Microsoft office
Other roles you may have applied for: Learning and Development Assistant, HR Training Coordinator, L&D Administrator, Training Coordinator
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client