Up to £8.45 per hour
7 months ago
Customer Service Administrator - Temporary Ongoing
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator, available immediately and looking to work in a fast paced and energetic office in Derby?
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times on the phone and via email response
- Manage and report on complaints to correct department
- Update customer contact information
- Book in appointments for engineers
- Deal with maintenance issues
- Follow up with customers to get feedback
- Update customer records on inhouse CRM system
- Strong communicator
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
If this sounds like the role for you and you are able to start right away, please do apply!
Other roles you may have applied for include 'Sales Advisor, Call Centre agent, telesales, business development, Sales coordinator, Customer service associate'