£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Technical Support Team Leader - North Nottinghamshire - £28,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Team Leader on behalf of an established financial organisation in the Nottinghamshire area. This is a unique opportunity in a newly created role where you will be responsible for supervising, supporting and motivating a small team of technical support staff and delivering a customer focused service at all times.
- To oversee the day to day activities within your team ensuring that processes run efficiently and effectively
- Provide effective support to the line manager and give verbal and written reports in relation to workloads and resources when required
- To ensure that you and your staff are always treating customers fairly whilst providing information that is fair, clear and not misleading
- Manage the day to day delivery of key services provided by 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuring that tasks are dealt with in an efficient manner avoiding any delays in responding to the department's customers.
- Liase with other departments and external suppliers as and when required
- Instigate and deliver a training plan to ensure that your team receive sufficient and adequate training to enable them to carry out their day to day role successfully
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a 2nd / 3rd line Technical Support Analyst
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- ITIL Foundation qualification would be advantageous
- Good technical knowledge of supporting Windows Server & Desktop operating systems
- Configure & deployment of Servers, PC's & Laptops
- Active Directory Administration including Group Policy
- VMware Virtualisation Technology
- Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Administration
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Printing & Scanning, configuration and management
- Anti-Virus & Encryption
- Carry networking skills (TCP/IP, Patching & Wireless connectivity)
- Familiar with Avaya IP Telephony
In return for your commitment, our client provides excellent benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus statuary bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- FREE breakfast daily
- Onsite yoga and massages
- Pension scheme - 5% matched contribution
- Healthcare plan
This role is advertised on a permanent full-time basis at 35 hours per week, with working days from Monday to Friday and required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays. Our client operates across two shifts a day 8am - 4pm and 10am - 6pm on a rota basis alternating weekly.
This role is based in North Nottinghamshire however there could be requirements to travel to other sites locally.
Interviews will be held around the beginning of December across two stages.