£18000 - £22000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Day to day duties will include; arranging maintenance, making and receiving calls, property compliance tasks, general administrations tasks including filing, sending letters, organising meetings, liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers, writing reports and collating stats.
You will develop strong relationships with everyone you deal with as you go about your daily work. You'll particularly enjoy getting to know the clients and understanding what they need from you and how you can make their life easier.
- Build and maintain great relationships.
- Provide outstanding administration support to the property team
- Ensure company policies and procedures as well as property regulations are adhered to.
- Keep key information in our in-house systems accurate and updated.
- Keep clients updated about issues relating to their properties.
- Complete regular weekly and monthly reports and collate stats.
- Manage utility contracts for all our sites.
- Manage & co-ordinate maintenance.
- Rent collection and debt enforcement where necessary.
- Property inspections.
You will ideally have:
- A good standard of education with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- A real eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Experience of working effectively in a fast-paced office.
- The ability to manage their own workload, prioritising tasks and using time productively.
- The self-motivation to get things done and the initiative to get things fixed.
- A willingness to learn and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Excellent IT proficiency.
- Experience in dealing with both commercial and residential property.
- Experience with property lettings and management.
- Understand basic property maintenance and relevant legislation.
- Confident and articulate.
- A clean UK Driving Licence.
- Min. qualifications: GCSE in Maths and English A*-C.
- A flexible and can-do attitude.
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Secretary, Administrator, Property Administrator, Team Secretary & Senior Administrator
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.