£20000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Personal Assistant - PA - EA - Interim - Derbyshire
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you looking for a new PA role to start ASAP for 6-9 month assignment?
We are currently recruiting for a PA to join a well established company in Derby. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative and well recognised organisation.
Your key Responsibilities will be :
- Be the primary support for; email management, diary management, travel management and expenses.
- Organise and prepare meetings - catering, agendas, packs/presentations and conference call set up.
- Attend and minute take minutes as and when needed.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors
- On-boarding and induction for all new starters.
- Management of office workspace
- Health and safety coordination
You will be required to:
- Have the ability to multi-task accurately to tight deadlines
- Be Pro-active / takes initiative
- Minute taking experience
- Able to use Powerpoint
- Demonstrable evidence of maintaining office systems
Other roles you may have applied for may include Personal assistant , executive assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client